Tuesday 13 December 2016

Concluding thoughts

Over the past 3 months, I have covered a range of aspects and issues related to WRA. 

We have now understood what WRA is and the rising importance of WRA in Africa, for that
  1. It allows a better management: more fair, more equitable for different stakeholder, better for the environment, social justice, maintenance of cultural and socioeconomic activies
  2. It allows a better understanding for both the hydroclimatology and groundwater within the hydrological system.
  3. It simply saves money!
We have also understood the role of citizen science and its potential in achieving a greater quality and volume of data collection than the traditional methods in some cases as well as empowering those whose voices often go unheard in the process of water resources management.

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed reading my blog as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I also wish my blog will help to raise the much needed awareness in the importance of WRA and its relationship to the management of water resources. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment